Monday, August 25, 2008

One third of my summer...

So yesterday my work was featured on BYU Weekly. Nobody reading this probably cares about where I work, but in case you want to know, you can click on the link below to see the video. I haven't yet identified myself in it (I was excluded by about 2 feet in one shot), but you can see the people I work with. I know everyone who was interviewed. Brandon Roberts was my supervisor, Steve Starks is my boss's boss, and a cool friend of mine too around here. I also work with Jared, the guy that has the long sideburns that are against the Honor Code.

Link to BYU Weekly (Works on Windows Media Player)

I work 8 hours a day here, so that's one third of my summer that I have been in this office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we saw the segment and wondered if it was your work place. Petty cool stuff going on there.
See you in Denver